Tight PR and marketing budget?
We can help by creating a strategy that works for your business.
It goes without saying, the last year has had a huge effect on everyone either personally, professionally or most likely both. We’ve all had to adapt to an unprecedented situation while juggling work, home schooling (for some) and all the craziness that brings, all while developing new business ideas and strategies.
At Jump, we recognise that many media technology companies have a difficult choice right now juggling tight budgets whilst ensuring that company successes and new developments don’t go unnoticed. We recognise your need to keep your name front and centre of your clients’ minds, even if in a reduced way. Not sure where to start? We’re here to help. Budget tight? If you only want to create one announcement per month or five projects a year, we can tailor a plan to suit your requirements. Or if you want to increase exposure as the year goes on we can do that too.
- Tailored packages to suit your budget.
- Defining and delivering the right message in conjunction with your sales and marketing strategy.
- From the occasional press release upwards we can help you.
- Provide PR metrics to help you track your coverage successes.
- We’ve worked with media technology clients of all sizes for over 20 years.
- Established relationship with the trade press and industry contacts around the world.
- First-class content creation delivered every time, on time.
On the PR side we have first-class content creation skills with three of us being ex-media industry journalists. Remember IBE and CSCI magazines (we’re showing our age now)? Two of us – Kate and Joss – were Assistant Editor/Web Editor and Editor respectively. And our colleague Alicia has in the past written for a number of publications state-side including TV Technology and the NAB Daily. Then we have our marketing expert, Victoria who has created marketing campaigns and strategies for many broadcast tech companies over the years both with Jump and for several years prior.
Don’t let your company fade from view. Give us a call.